💋 Paris Pilates 💋
Looking for a little Parisian getaway? Well, Look no further Loves as Paris found its home here in LA at Paris Pilates. Tucked away off the bustling Sunset Blvd in Silverlake, Paris perfectly peppers Parisian flair into a bright, modern, highly Instagram-able open space.
Walking through the doors, I was immediately greeted with french flair not only in the chevron hardwood floors, gilt mirrors, modern reformers but also with the elegantly curated soundtrack dancing throughout the room. With a class size of up to twelve, Paris felt more like an intimate retreat at a private French loft than a typical Los Angeles workout class. Paris brings out that feeling that something fascinating is about to happen, definitely that, “Je Ne Sais Quoi” moment.
Entering into the workout, Paris mixes Pilates with Barre movements instantly bringing me back to my childhood in ballet class. Each move was carefully crafted to maximize effectiveness and perfectly flow into the next. The soundtrack seemed to drive each move forward in the most glamorous way possible. I found myself lost in a Parisian getaway reaching over expecting to grab my tea and croissant and then being brought back as my hand touched the strap of my Pilates reformer. The next fifty minutes seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were stretching and saying our Au Revoirs.
Heidiisms First Time in Paris Tips:
1. Arrive 10-15 minutes early
2. Park in the free parking lot
3. Make sure to remember your grippy socks. Paris has really cute ones for sale in the lobby with 💋 incase you “purposely” forget 🤣
4. Book your exact reformer online. Towards the back of the class the A/C and the fans are strongest (number 10). The cutest, most instagram-able spots are right by the big mirrors and the Paris sign. See more HERE.
5. The lockers, beautifully decorated restroom and changing room are available to all guests
6. Do not bring your cell phone into class although pre & post pics are encouraged 💋
Hope you enjoy one of my favorite spots to feel like you are being swept away to the southern beaches of France 🇫🇷 this August, all while meeting new people and getting a superb workout on!!
Always believe in your #ISMS 💋
**some images courtesy of Paris Pilates